The new site layout is finally online! Besides the modified look, I have improved the site navigation, especially
- The content area is now flexible and adjusts to the browser width. There is a minimum width defined, if the browser window is less wide than this minimum width then the browser should display scroll bars.
- There is now a root path displayed on top of the page.
- The articles and tutorials now have a chapter wise table of content on the right side, so that they are easier to navigate.
- Each page has individual social share and like buttons.
- All images are clickable and are zoomed within a popup when clicked.
The primary layout is using div elements which are layouted using CSS tables (display: table and display: table-cell). I tested it with the major current browsers, but if there are any issues with the new layout, please let me know.